Monday, April 26, 2010

A Bunch of Randomness

Kind of been crazy around here. I'm feeling better again, thank GOD!! My back is healing, and I'm not in agonizing pain anymore. THAT'S always a good thing!

My formerly house-trained puppy has digressed. He has peed in the house 4 times in the last 16 hours, and pooped once. And it's not for lack of going out. He's being naughty!

Jacob, however, is doing very well potty-training!! YAY!!! Halellujah!!! FINALLY!!!

This morning has not been a pleasant one!!! Here's to a better rest-of-the-day! Hopefully getting outside in the beautiful sunshine will help!

My computer has been SO slow. Have to take it in the next time we head to Costso. It's driving me CRAZY!!!

Joanna and I FINALLY got together for Bible study again Saturday. That was good. And I won the DVD's on e-bay for about half of what they cost new, so we are going to kind of back track to watch teh DVD's. I've seen them before, but it's been 5 years. We're doing Beth Moore, Believing God. It's an AMAZING study.

Can't believe (though it's happened enough I don't know why) how under attack I have been all weekend by the stupid devil. The closer I press to God the harder he tries to get me mad and upset and depressed. Well, it ain't happenin' creep. I've read the end of the Book. You lose!!!!

Can't WAIT til Wednesday...,my parents will FINALLY be home from Florida after 5 months! Yes, I missed my Mommy!

Ran errands all day yesterday with Doug and Jacob. It was nice to all be together, and not feel like crap! Jacob was a very good boy, and we had a nice day, despite running around in the rain all day!

2 comments:

Jenxr77 said...

Kerri - I hope your puppy and computer get in line for you and I agree - Amen for the sunshine!
Jen

Young Wife said...

Glad you're doing better! So happy Jacob is potty training. Hope the puppy gets back to being good.

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...