Okay, here's another "I-feel-like-crap-and-just-want-to-whine" post, so I have to list things I'm thankful for....
1. I am thankful that for the first time in 8 years, I was able to go to a meaningful event that I had posted on my calendar three months ahead of time.
2. I am thankful every day that my husband is a wonderful, Christian man, who loves me and has a stable job! (Everybody poops).
3. I am thankful that my mom and dad will be home from Florida in a week!
4. I am thankful for godly friends.
5. I am thankful for a precious little boy who, even when I'm a dork, loves me like crazy.
6. I am thankful that God's love for me is Measureless!
7. I am thankful that I have been able to go to Bible study twice this month.
8. I am thankful that I have a wood burning stove and a warm house.
9. I am thankful for living in the country where Jacob has room to roam. (And chase our 32 chickens, 4 turkeys, and 3 ducks. We have 2 dogs, now all we need is a partridge....we even have pear trees!!) Although 12 of our chickens, the 4 turkeys and 3 ducks are still in the mudroom.
10. I am thankful for technology that keeps me in touch with my friends.
What are YOU thankful for today???