1. Jacob is amazing, as always. He is all boy, all the time. He is exhausting and exhilarating and exciting. He is so smart. He is 5 1/2, and does addition and subtraction in his head up to like 20. Yesterday we were making cupcakes for Daddy, and we were talking about different kinds of measurement. (Temperature, inches, feet, cups, miles, etc.) So the recipe called for 1 1/4 cups of water. I asked Jacob how many quarters were in one cup and he says, "Four." Then I asked how many 1/2's, and he says, "Two." THEN, he says, "Mom, did you know that 1/4 is half of a half?" I about fainted. SERIOUSLY????? The child isn't even 6 years old.
|Our cupcakes. They are supposed to look like pies.|
3. I have appointments with 2 different pain places coming up....we'll see which one works out, and which one I stick with. Right now I'm just taking pain pills that kinda-sorta work. I don't do pain. I can handle a lot, but not chronic, never ending pain. Just. Don't. Handle. It.
4. I have 3 dental appointments coming up. Basically every 2 weeks. Crown prep, 2 fillings, and crown placement. Thank you Prednisone.
5. My jewelry business is going pretty good! I just started a men's line, and I'm loving it. I'm trying to learn new things all the time, and considering I've only been doing this since July, I am THRILLED with how it's going.
6. I have several projects going on as far as MG Awareness is concerned. I'm making packets that will consist of a DVD of 2 or 3 of my youtube videos, a book by Lisa Copen called "Beyond Casseroles: 505 Ways to Help the Chronically Ill", and a packet of information I am working on about chronic illness: all types of autoimmune disorders, mental illness, chronic illness among the "younger" crowd, statistics, etc. Then I am going to send them all over the country and pray like crazy that it makes a difference. I would LOVE your prayers in this area, because the books themselves are going to run about $700.00, and I don't $700.00! So I am praying the Lord will provide what I need. If you are interested in receiving a packet once I get them done (can't tell you exactly when that will be), please email me at email@example.com with your name and address.
7. The horrible decision that I thought I was going to have to make is resolving to the point that I don't think I will be needing to make that decision!! Praise the LORD! What an answer to prayer. This is an issue that has been going on for YEARS, and really came to a head recently. I could no longer not address it. It was addressed, and at first I didn't think it mattered. I asked everyone to pray, and God knocked it out of the park. Things are changing for the better....for the BEST! Thank you so much for your prayer support!
8. Oh yes, then there's the book I'm writing that I haven't touched since NaNoWriMo in Novemeber. Ug.
9. FIFTY-ONE DAYS TIL NORTH CAROLINA VACATION!!! Whooooo- Hoooooooo!!!!
10. I didn't really have much of a number 10, but my OCD will not let me stop at 9. LOL!!!!
Thank you for your support of my blog, my jewelry business, for praying for me, for my desire to educate and raise awareness about not only MG, but also chronic illness, and being my support group. I love you all.