Monday, April 9, 2012

Too Much

Yesterday another friend from one of my online MG support groups passed away.  She went to work on Friday.  Saturday morning she sneezed.  She aspirated into her lungs.  She started vomiting from coughing so much, and aspirated that.  Was flown to a trauma center where she was intubated and put on a vent.  Her heart stopped 3 times.  No neurological activity.  She died less that 36 hours after the sneeze.

MG KILLS. 

Too much sorrow in this world.

Two people I know just found out they have cancer.

I just want it to stop.  It's too much.

3 comments:

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

My heart hurts with you Kerri!

Hugs,
Joanne

Pitterle Postings said...

I am so sorry!! You are right, disease is terrible.

Gaspegirl said...

OMG that is terrible! I am so sorry!

I suffer from a chronic illness too and we certainly learn to live one day at a time. ((((hugs))))

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...