Thursday, April 26, 2012

What's Been Going On Lately

So here I am, feet up, in a hotel room, catching up on some clerical stuff, editing pictures, enjoying the silence (except for the buffoon next door who seems to be practicing how to open and slam a door)....  Feet are up because they are SO swollen from traveling, walking, sitting, and NOT having put them up at ALL except for bedtime for the last 2 weeks.

We are heading home tomorrow!  YAY!  It's been a great time, but I am ready to be home, and back to "normal" life, whatever that is.  Jacob has done really, really well.

{Okay door-slamming-dude, I'm about to get up and slam you!}

Jacob has had his moments, of course, but for a not quite 6 year old, he is doing really well.  Not sure how Doug has been getting everything in the van....

This is how I am feeling since we've been packing and unpacking so much:
So.  This rest this morning has done me a world of good.  Off to our last shops, a couple of caves, and then home tomorrow!  YAY!

1 comment:

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

I'm glad you've had a great time on your vacation. Safe drive home!

Cheers :-)
Joanne
- CoconutPalmDesigns

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...