10. I do not recognize any of the bands that I hear mentioned on TV shows like the "X" Factor. I didn't even know who Demi Lovato was, although I HAVE heard her song Skyscraper. Don't know where....
9. I have said at least 50 things to my son that I vowed I would never say to MY child.
8. I have undoubtedly turned into my mother (see number 9). Although if you know my mother, that really is NOT a bad thing. (love ya mom)
7. I understand why my mother (who raised 5 children) used to sit in the living room, in the dark, with no TV on, no radio, not reading anything or talking to anyone, or even sleeping. And I used to think she was crazy.
6. I completely get what it was like to have me for a child. Mouth running 24 hours a day. NON-stop.
5. I have zits and wrinkles at the same time. There is absolutely NOTHING okay with that!!
4. For the first time, I colored my hair to get rid of some gray.
3. I PLUCKED the crap out of my eyebrows because THEY were turning gray. I used to say, "Pluck my eyebrows? What the heck for? I don't have a unibrow. And it HURTS to pluck." Now, I can't tell you what I say when I DO pluck them because my mother reads my posts. : )
2. My hips creak louder than the steps do when I go up them.
1. I have actually said these words while driving, "Turn that music down! I can't see!"