Okay. I'm trying to pull my face out of the dust, stand up, and turn my face toward heaven. It's NOT easy. However, I am starting by listing things I am thankful for, because I DO have many.
Here are just a few:
1. Friends like Leigh and Joanna who are I know are there for me 24/7. They listen, they pray for me, they watch my child : ) and I know without a shadow of a doubt, they are the hands and feet of Jesus. You may never know how much you mean to me. I love you both very much.
2. My amazing husband, who tolerates my mood swings, my medical bills, my shifting attitude, my disease, and who, when he looks at me, honestly sees a beautiful wife who makes him happy.
3. My precious, perfect, beautiful, smart Jacob. He amazes me every day, and takes my breath away. That I had anything to do with creating this wonderful miracle doesn't even make sense.
4. My God, who puts up with my tantrums and kicking and screaming and whining and complaining, and loves me anyway.
5. My warm house.
6. The security of my husband's job.
7. That we can pay all of our bills, and still buy groceries and gasoline.
8. That I have health insurance, no matter what kind it may be.
9. My supportive family, who love me unconditionally.
10. My computer, which connects me to the outside world, to new friends (Hi Teresa), to old friends (thanks facebook!) and to uplifting blogs and e-mails.
Thanks for listening.