Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Update from doctor

Well, I have SOME information. All of the tests aren't back yet, but so far it's good news. My chest x-ray was normal (I'm not sure if that means it's NOT reactive arthritis because he said you can usually see enlarged lymph nodes on the chest x-ray if it is). I do not have lupus, Hallelujah. My liver and kidney functions are within normal limits, which is wonderful news as I am diabetic and taking so much medication that can effect the liver and kidneys. I'm still slightly anemic, and none of the arthritis tests are back yet. They asked me to call back in a WEEK. Good grief.

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...