Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Quick Funny

I read this the other day and laughed outloud. It's probably lame and corny, but it made me laugh! And who couldn't use a good laugh! Oh, and check out Bugs in my Teeth today, Joanna's blog...there's a link on my sidebar. HILARIOUS!





Joe and Bob worked at a cemetary and were on their way to dig a new grave. Joe was a newer employee. While they were walking, they heard Beethoven's third symphony being played backwards. Joe looked a bit quizzically at Bob but said nothing. As they walked on, they heard Beethoven's second symphony being played backwards, and then his first. Joe finally says, "What's up with the music?







"Oh, that?" asked Bob. "That's just Beethoven decomposing."



He he he he he

Have a good day!!

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...