Friday, September 11, 2009

Ann Arbor Today

Quick update:

Going to Ann Arbor today for plasmapheresis...finally got a hold of the neuro's nurse, and they called in some pain medication for my hips. They are getting worse again. Dr. Teener will come up to the pheresis lab while I am getting my treatment and talk about getting an MRI. All the pain I'm having could be the beginnings of this avascular necrosis and the only way to rule it out 100% is an MRI. I'm praying I can get it done anywhere because Grand Rapids has an open MRI, and I wouldn't have to be sedated. We all know what happened last time I was sedated in an MRI....

Please keep Doug and I in your prayers today.
Thanks!

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...