Thursday, December 27, 2012

Why I Do So Much Laundry (and Why I Love My Son!)

My Jacob in all his glory!
If there's one thing Jacob loves, it's mud.  He loves being "filfy diwty." (filthy dirty)  He made this lovely "snow" man when we had yet to have snow in December:
We just call him MudMan.
I can't imagine THAT would have felt good when he unthawed!
He is 100% boy, that is FOR SURE. And that's one of the things I love most about him!
Cheesy, toothless grin.
Oh, how I LOVE that face!
Goofy boy
But I love THIS face too!  He's such a goof.  I'm so blessed though....I love this child with all my heart!

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...