Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'd Like To Thank The Academy...


Actually I'd like to thank Rainforest Mommy for this cool award! Thanks a bunch!
The rules that go along with this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason.
Okay.
1. If I could live anywhere on the planet, it would be the Rocky Mountains in Colorado.
2. I have 3 dogs, Moose, Molly and Blackie. I complain about them sometimes, but I would be lost without them!
3. I love blogging way more than I thought I would. I hesitated starting one for so long, now I don't know why!
4. My favorite color is purple. I love all things purple. Especially clothes and jewelry. I even had purple streaks in my hair, which I need to re-do. I have all the stuff for it, and my hubby does it for me! (He does really good, too! He can do almost ANYTHING!)
5. It has been almost 10 years since I got married, since I was hospitalized, and since I got the trach. Sometimes it seems like 100 years, sometimes it seems like yesterday. I don't think I'll EVER accept this disease.
6. I miss my dear friend Linda, who died from endometrial cancer almost 2 years ago. I miss her every day. My heart still breaks when I think about her struggle at the end. She was the best friend a person could ask for.
7. I am blessed beyond belief for the friends, family, and child I have. I thank God EVERY day for all the blessings He has given me!
Now, to pass this along to five awesome bloggers:
To Margaret at The World As I See It
To Crystal at In The Wings
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Young Wife said...

Congratulations on your award!

Joanna said...

Woo hoo! Congrats!

Princess, Daughter of the King said...

Thank you! Thank you very much! :)I'm SO glad we found each other after all these years! Its great to keep in contact with you! And when I figure oout how to do the link thing...I will! :)

One Photo said...

Hi Kerri - congratulations on your award and thank you so very much for sharing with me, I am honored!

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...