Saturday, July 10, 2010

Random Letters

Dear Whoever Made the Flea and Tick Stuff my Molly-dog is Allergic To:

I thought you were supposed to make stuff that killed fleas and ticks, not my DOG! No, Molly isn't really dead, but she had a huge patch shaved off her back and and had this horrible reaction from YOUR product. Maybe you need to re-think your formula, or pound chart or something. AND this was a free sample from the vet! Shame on you.
Sincerely,
Doggie-mom of Patch (aka Molly)

Dear Blackie,

My darling pup. That HUGE, black and red metal thing that goes vroom vroom and drives aroud the yard sometimes is NOT a huge toy for you to play with. You will lose...as you did. Mommy is just glad you are healing so quickly.


Dear PA who First Looked at Jacob's Arm,

You are WONDERFUL with children. My son ALWAYS cries at the doctor, but not with you! Talking about your animals was perfect...he is an animal junkie!

My only concern (s) are 1. you left finger marks in Jacob's cast. My OCD brain is having a difficult time with this. I almost made the bone doc put a new one on yesterday. Somehow, I refrained. 2. Please don't even MENTION surgery if you are not 100% sure it is more than 90% likely. I freaked for no reason.
Many Thanks,
Jacob's Thankful Yet Frightfully OCD Mom
Dear Whoever Makes It Illegal for the Person Who Calls to Tell Me WHY You Need to See My Son at the Hospital ASAP:
You suck. You need to make it illegal for chickies who CAN'T say anything but "how far away is your son? The doctor needs to see you." to even call me in the first place! If someone is going to ask me how far away my son is from the hospital, you damn well better be able to give me more information than that!
So: make it llegal for them to call, or legal for them to tell me everything I need to know to not have a heart attack.
Much Obliged,
Formerly Terrified Mom

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, HIPPA has to NOT apply to parents of children. they call me to tell me whether or not my pap is good or bad, so...duh, they should tell me why they need to see my son at the hospital. duh.

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow. What a mess. Hope all works out. I am sure it will.
Love your new background. Where did you get it?

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

Poor Molly! I hope she's feeling better. I was doing research the other day for flea and tick stuff and came across this: http://leerburg.com/57.htm It's called "Organic Neem Spray". I don't know if it's any good but you might want to give it a try.

Wow! Someone really called and asked how far away from the hospital your son was and then wouldn't tell you why you needed to get him there immediately. That's just cruel and unusual punishment! Prisoners are treated better. I hope you at least gave the caller an earful!

I'm happy to hear Jacob is doing so well though!

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns

Young Wife said...

Poor Molly! Hopes she's healing well. I'd be freaked if they mentioned surgery, too!

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...