22 Things I HAVE Done
Last week I linked up to Mama Kat's Writing Workshop for the prompt 22 Things I Haven't Done. Well, this week, I'm doing the same thing (linking up) but I'm writing 22 things I HAVE done. Check it out, and then join the fun and link up for yourself!
1. I have worked at 3 different hardware stores, one when I was 16 years old, and I used to close the shop at night all by myself. My how things have changed.
2. I have driven a semi-tractor.
3. I have been the first female Operations Manager in the company (and probably one of the youngest), had about 50 employees and LOVED my job. Then I got sick and had to quit.
4. I have been to the uppermost northern point of Michigan.
5. I have been to the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, as well as the Gulf of Mexico.
6. I have a Bachelor's Degree in elementary education.
7. I have been married to the same man twice, without ever being separated.
8. I have had a C-section.
9. I have had 4 surgeries on my trach.
10. I have broken a toe and the round bone in my shoulder.
11. I have only lived in two states in my 40 years; Michigan and Indiana
12. I have caught a seagull on a fishing pole.
13. I have also caught a crab with a fishing pole.
14. I have been to Florida probably 10 times.
15. I have been to the Grand Canyon.
16. I have stood under the St. Louis Arch.
17. I have flown over the Statue of Liberty.
18. I have crossed the Continental Divide several times.
19. I have been to Niagra Falls in Canada.
20. I have gone to the loo outside on a 5-gallon bucket in October in the Rocky Mountains (at about 10,000 ft)
21. I have loved and lost and loved again.
22. I have some of the most precious friends on the planet.
|Join the fun!|