10. You can't walk through a room without stepping on a plastic soldier, animal, or bendaroo.
9. You do the lick-your-thumb-and-wipe-your-child's-mouth thing that your mom did to you and you SWORE you'd never do to YOUR children.
8. Your heart can melt and break at the same time.
7. You know that silence means TROUBLE.
6. You give up pretty much all normal existence to live out in the middle of BFE so your son can have room to run with his dogs, cows to grow for meat, ducks to watch waddle, chickens to lay eggs, a bunny to, well, have a bunny, a pond for tadpole catching, and acres and acres to explore.
5. One little human being can overpower you with a look, a smile, or a tear.
4. You get up in the middle of the night because out of the 1,342 stuffed animals your child has, he can't sleep without the ONE that's been missing for 3 months.
3. Your favorite words are "Mommy, can I cuddle?"
2. You can't even remember what your life was like before you had your son.
1. And THE number one reason you know you're a mother is when you would rather catch puke in your hands than clean it off the floor, bedding, and/or your child.