Friday, January 18, 2013

My Husband Should Be An Iron Chef

This would be crab and cilantro stuffed chicken breast and wild rice.  Mmm-hmmm.  Just an every night, run of the mill, weekday dinner.

IIIIIIIIII  KNOW!  Is he amazing or what?  I knew he could cook, and that he enjoys it, but this is above and beyond.  In fact, he used to cook for me all the time when we were engaged.  His chicken and wine recipe and twice baked potatoes....Well, that's part of why I married him! That's what I tell him anyway.

But seriously.  This man can COOK.  He could throw down with the best of them.  And I think he'd win!

I'm so blessed to have Doug...he is Daniel Boone meets MacGyver meets Bobby Flay.  I love this man!

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...