Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Not Waiting for the Shoe to Drop

I'm reeeaaalllly trying to NOT think about the proverbial "other shoe" dropping. It's tough though! I am still in the mindset of remembering where I WAS physically last month, as a matter of reference. I need to remember how easily I went down hill, how gradually, and how bad I got. It will take much more time to completely recover, but I'm getting there! Even my knee and leg are feeling better from my fall! Hallelujah.

I have to pace myself; like when we run errands, we have to stick to 2 or 3 stores MAX, not 8 or 9~!! I also had a great suggestion from a fellowMG'er. She sets an alarm clock to go off then makes herself stop wherever she is and rests.

How are YOU all doing? I would really like to hear about something WONDERFUL in your life. Please leave a comment and tell me something going on in your life right now that is FABULOUS. I know there's SOMETHING. So let's share, and encourage one another!

1 comment:

Pitterle Postings said...

Love the alarm clock idea!! This week, I am watching my grandsons for the first time!!! They got to come up the grammy's house all by themselves. We are having a ball.

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...