My gosh. I don't know how I'm still functional....writing, jewelry, family, my dad, etc..... CRAZY. But I have 80 pages of my book on Word. Whoo to the Hoo. Anywho. Making it quick today with my 5 thankful things.
1. I'm thankful we are having WONDERFUL friends over tonight for pizza and the Redneck Game. I am thankful they are willing to come out here because it's SO much easier for me...thanks Kerry, Karen, Tim and Todd!
2. I am thankful for my husband, who supports my "hobbies" and even enjoys picking things out for me that I might like to use in my jewelry. (Of course they are always from the clearance rack, but hey. It works!)
3. I am thankful that my big boy went all night without a diaper. Necessity is the mother of invention...AND progress....Jacob had hives last night for some reason, and around where his diaper would have been was horrible. I couldn't put one on him...so we just went without, said a little prayer, and I woke him up to go potty at 3 AM when I woke up to go. He just stumbled in and out and went right back to sleep. YAY!!
4. I am thankful that it is November, and the sky is as bright blue as my darling Jacob's eyes.
5. I am thankful that my sister is coming to visit me tomorrow to make jewelry with me!
Everyone have a BLESSED day.