Friday, July 13, 2012

Random Letters Volume 98

Dear People Hanging Out Your Van, Over Your Walkers, Parked in Handicapped Next to Me and My Son, Smoking Like Fiends:

REALLY????

Sincerely,
Disgusted


Dear Oxygen Patient Getting Ready To Light Up,

Please wait to explode until my son and I are out of your blast radius.
Thanks.

Sincerely,
Woman Who Think You're An Idiot


Dear Dude Strutting Through The Hospital With A Blue Tooth, Fancy Bag, Spiky Hair and FLIP FLOPS,

You really need to keep a better eye on your things.  That nice leather bag almost turned into Sid the Special Hospital Helper's new toy.  And what's with the FLIP FLOPS?  Are you serious?  Makes me VERY curious to see what's in the bag...

Sincerely,
Observant and Disturbed Passerby


Dear Mr. President,

I can't use your name because as my son says, "That's a swear word in this house!"  I have one simple request:  I would like you, your family, your staff, and all the members of Congress, and anyone else even remotely associated with you that has special benefits and high salaries and no threat of unemployment and super awesome health insurance,  to immediately take a 50% pay cut, pay higher taxes than anyone in the country, and use Medicare for your primary health insurance.

THEN, when YOU get Myasthenia Gravis, and YOUR appeal's appeal of the appeal for you to keep necessary medical equipment gets denied, YOU will know how it feels to be a "regular" human being without privilege.

YOU go on YOUR health care plan and see how YOU like it.

That's what I thought.

Sincerely,
Voting your A$$ OUT In November

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...