1. As a Type A chronically ill person, I do not like to hear, "Well, at least you tried!" All I hear is: "Wow, you failed big time."
2. Swimming pools, no matter how big or small, a husband, almost six year old, squirt guns, and my trach are a disaster waiting to happen. (Yes, I am speaking from experience; ergo, the title of this post.)
3. I hated watching people having fun and not being able to participate when I was a kid, and I hate it even more now.
4. Never use a PedEgg when you're REALLY mad.
5. MG sucks. It never gets better. It never doesn't suck, and it doesn't have a cure.