Friday, July 6, 2012

This Heat Must Go!!

Oh MY GOSH!!!  This heat is ridiculous.  I know it's most of the country...but good grief!  Four days of over 100 degrees???  In Michigan???  INSANE!  It's 108 right now.  Heat index is 121.  Color me flippin' HOT!!!  I haven't stepped foot outside the last 2 days.  The previous two I HAD to for appointments.  And the Best Buy debacle.  I don't have the energy for that right now, because even though I'm staying in the house, and all the window air units are going...I am SO exhausted.

So.  Short post today....I will try to get the Best Buy story on tomorrow.....You will NOT believe it!
Stay cool!!!

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...