Monday, August 13, 2012

Starting the House

First of all, millions of thanks to those who helped us raise money and donated to our GiveForward account or sent checks.  You have no idea how much you have helped my family.  Here are a few of the "before" shots.  YIKES!!

Starting to rip off the old, nasty, wood siding.
Crumbling foundation, rotting wood.  This project is happening in the nick of time if you ask me!
The reason I go insane.  My hubby MUST do everything himself.  Can't wait for helpers!
Blowing bubbles for Blackie to snap.  HAD to put a picture of my baby in here!
Will post as we go.  There were so many gaps in the wood, and so much dirt and dust... The new siding will be SO MUCH healthier for me....I can't thank you all enough.  Much love.

1 comment:

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

Good luck with getting all that done! I'm so happy for you.

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...