Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Afternoon MeMe

Okay, so if you've never participate in a MeMe it's very simple.  I ask questions, answer them, and then YOU answer them as well.  You can do so in the comment section, or, if you blog, copy the questions to YOUR blog, post your OWN answers, and them make sure you come back here and let me know so I can check it out.

Easy as pie!  Here we go:


1.  What's your all-time favorite band or song?
      I would have to say Foreigner.  Juke Box Hero to be specific.

2.  How many siblings do you have?
     I was the youngest of FIVE.  (IIIII know!)  My next oldest sister, Michelle was killed in a car wreck when I was 16, she was 18.  Oldest sister Deb, then brother Mike, then sister Lori.

3.  What is your favorite color?
       PURPLE of course!

4.  If you could be any historical figure, past or present, who would you be?
      Maybe Abraham Lincoln.  I mean, not that I want to be assassinated or anything, but he was part of something SO huge....He changed history in such an amazing and positive way.  I would love to do that...to leave my mark in such a powerful way.

5.  If you could spend the day with any historical figure past or present, who would it be?
      Easy-peasy.  Jesus.

Now it's your turn!

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...