Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's Official!


June is National Myasthenia Gravis Awareness Month. The City of Allegan, for whom my husband works, and the closest city that we live near, will make a proclamation at the next City Council meeting, June 14. This proclamation will state that the City recognizes that June is MG awareness month, and will state some of the facts of MG right on it. It will be signed by the mayor, and The Allegan County paper will be there.
I'm hoping to speak to the reporter, and I'm going to call the Kalamazoo Gazette tomorrow to ask them to be there as well. I'm so excited!!!
Thank you City of Allegan!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

That is so wonderful. Congratulations.

Joanna said...

Woot woot!!

Jenxr77 said...

YESSS! Way to go Kerri! I'm rooting for your interview. Be sure to post it, I am sure you will land one, who wouldn't want to read your story, though it may take up the whole paper:) Can't wait to see you at the annual meeting...you go girl!
Jen

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...