Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What a Bizarre Day

So I got nothing done today that I was supposed to...Jacob threw up this morning, right after he drank a bunch of orange gatorade. I'll spare you the rest.

He did still go to Auntie Shawn's, because I fed him a chocolate chip cookie thinking if he was really sick he'd throw up again. (Actually Shawn's idea to feed him...my idea about the cookie). BUT, I cancelled both of my doctor appointments. He ate the cookie and was still fine 2 hours later, so away he went.

After I dropped Jacob off at NOON, had lunch with my hubby, got into an argument, called Joanna, she took me to Radio Shack to get a new cord for my cell phone booster so I have "real" internet again, and then to the chiropractor, which I wasn't planning on, but needed....then to a coffee shop for an ice cream coffee drink.

So. The day wasn't a total wash. It was very bizarre. Quite emotional. But overall, not bad. Bizarre, but not bad.

The paper won't be at the Council Meeting...ARGH. They blamed the economy. So I got his e-mail and sent him a post I'd like to see in the paper...he said he'd try, and check with his editor. So I'll just keep harassing, I mean, checking with him until it goes in. : ) I can be quite persistant.

Hope everyone is having a healthy day. Hopefully my frustration with my husband will be resolved soon. Ug.

Photobucket

2 comments:

LazyCrazyMama said...

Does sound like quite the bizarre day. Hopefully things look up and the rest of the day goes/went well!

Karen Mortensen said...

Bizarre happens. Glad you had some good times though.

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...