You’ll learn how to:
- Convert your thoughts from worry to faith.
- Develop patience in the midst of chaos.
- Take control of your thinking, emotions, and commitments.
- Identify the tools God has given you to overcome stress.
- Recognize the part you play in God’s comprehensive plan.
- Allow God to work in your life as He did in the life of Jesus.
This step-by-step guide shows how to reduce unhealthy levels of stress in each area of daily living. The objective is not just to overcome our ordeals but to do so without anxiety.
Stress-Busting Bible Verses
There are some really great verses and ideas in this book to help relieve stress. Realistically, I don't believe there is a way to reduce stress 100% in anyone's life. We DO live in a broken and fallen world. But by concentrating on He Who holds the world in the palm of His hand...we have a much better chance! God IS in control.
- Cast all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7)
- Do not be afraid ... for the battle is not yours, but God’s. (2 Chronicles 20:15)
- In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)
- Let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. (James 1:4)
- He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. (Philippians 1:6)
- Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. (Matthew 6:25).
- God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. (1 Corinthians 10:13)
- The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)
- My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
- Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
Harold Metzel, a 30-year veteran as pastor, missionary, Bible College president and VP of a large charitable foundation in San Diego, currently coaches individuals and pastoral staff on ways to become even better stewards of what God has given. When visiting churches across the nation, he demonstrates ways to avoid unnecessary taxation, increase income using current assets, and provide a more effective inheritance. After counseling with many stressed-out believers, he now offers practical steps to bring stress back to a healthy level.
Grand Prize Giveaway
Stress-Free Believers Survival Kit
- Stress-Free Believers Book
- Stress-Free Believers Group Study DVD
- Stress-Free Believers 5-CD Audio Book*Stress Relief Aromatherapy from Bath & Body Works
- 1.6 oz Filled Candle
- Travel-Size Body Wash & Foam Bath
- Travel-Size Body Lotion
Sign up for this awesome giveaway! Leave a comment and you will be entered to win. I will randomly select a winner using random number generator, and you will be entered with the people chosen by the other participants of the blog tour, to win this great package!