Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Busy, Busy!

My goodness!  I'm so completely tired!  I FINALLY feel "over" my cold...yesterday I separated, washed, dried and folded five loads of laundry!  PLUS I made homemade apple crisp.  I KNOW!  Then today, I WAS just going to drop Jacob off at Shawn's and come home and work on jewelry and stuff, but I thought, well, I needed to look for a few specific things at Walmart, and I was almost halfway there....so I went to Wal-Mart. 

They had more than I needed, as usual...but I still needed something else.  So I went to a little store in Plainwell called the Calico Rabbit.  It's like a consignment shop, and I had gotten some AWESOME beads and polished stones there last week.  BUT, they didn't have what I was looking for.  But they also had more than I needed.

So then I went to the bead store in downtown Allegan, and found PART of what I was looking for. (And a little more)....so I didn't get home til after 3PM and I had to put away groceries and make supper! (White chili...YUM!!)

Then I'm trying to put my pictures on my facebook page and it's giving me fits.  Ug.

Anyway....I am still alive.  No new news on my dad yet.  He had an MRI Monday morning, and they have an appointment on October 4 (Tuesday) to get all the results.  It's hard not to speculate.  I'm just trying to stay busy and not think about it.

SO....what's going on with you??

Also, check out my other blog and see some of the new stuff I'm doing!
www.kerriskreationsjewelry.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Doing cartwheels for you!!!!
It's about time you're out & about...

If you're still up to it I have some laundry you can do, when you come over don't forget to bring me some apple crisp, I've got some ice cream in the freezer!!!

Keeping ALL in my prayers...

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...