Wednesday, September 7, 2011

FINALLY

Oh my heavens it's a wonderful day.  I am finally getting my computer back.  I am, right now, still at Doug's work using his, but mine is just scanning through 2 antivirus, anti-malware programs and then it's ALL MINE again!!!  Now we are so happy we do the dance of joy!

I've got a bunch of serious stuff going on too, but I'm too freakin' happy about having half of my life back that I'm just gonna wait on all that.  Today has been and will continue to be a good, wonderful, happy day!!

Next week is Invisible Illness Awareness Week.  Look for lots of informational posts and a book review about a Hollywood makeover artist who hid her invisible illness for years.

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...