Thursday, September 8, 2011

Joy and Happiness

I never realized how over the moon I would be about my 4 year old computer.  I am AT HOME, on MY computer, and it's WORKING. I had some hideous, nasty, spread out virus...it actually ate its way into my operating system...Every time I would delete it it would go away, but every time I went to google to search anything it reloaded and redirected me. 

Anyway. It's all just a bad memory now.  I'm home, happily clacking away at my keyboard that has the E, and S keys completely typed off, and the A and D keys are not far behind.  But who cares.  I know where they are.

Have an appointment with my neuro tomorrow about the port...you can be praying for that if you'd like.

This Sunday is Doug's work picnic at the fair.  We always have fun, because Jacob LOVES the animals and stuff, but he likes the rides too.  I don't know about you, but I'm not very confident in something you can slap up in a day that goes 100 feet in the air.  He LOVES the ferris wheel.  Ever since he was 3 he saw it and said, "I want to go on that."  I was like, I don't think so....but he did, and he LOVED it.  Last year, same thing.  This year probably too.

I enjoy the fair, but the germ factor freaks me right out.  I will probably have to heavily medicate so I don't have one day-long panic attack.  I need to buy stock in the antibacterial wipe business.  I'm putting SOMEbody's kid through college.

On the jewelry front, still taking orders!  Check out www.kerriskreationsjewelry.blogspot.com (or click the button in the upper left corner of my blog).  Also working on stuff for the craft show in November.

Well, I will let you know how tomorrow goes.  I'm so so so thankful to have my computer back!!! YAY!!!

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...