Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stuff

Hey all,
Still feeling yucky.  Jacob too.  Hopefully he stops hacking so much...otherwise I might have to take him to the doctor.  Doug works tomorrow, and of COURSE has a meeting at 6:30PM!  These meetings normally have 3 or 4 agenda items, this one has 32.  Yes, THIRTY-TWO.  And I get to take care of a sick baby all day being sick myself. Nice.

Anywho.  Check out my new stuff on my other blog:  Kerri's Kreations.  Got a special going right now, any 3 pairs of hoop earrings for $30.00 or $5.00 off the 3 pairs, whatever is cheaper.

That's it for now....taking a nap.

1 comment:

Pitterle Postings said...

Kerri, I hope you and your son are feeling better. My daughter is sick today too. we are laying on the couch and watching a movie together. We call it, "Bonding time".

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...