Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Do You Know Your Credit Score?

Do you know your credit score? You should. It affects almost every aspect of your life. When you go to buy a car, you need to know. When you want to apply for a home loan, you want to make sure your credit score is not only good, but accurate.

Did you know that when you apply for any kind of credit it affects your credit score? Whether you are turned down or accepted, it doesn’t matter. Almost every store you shop at these days has its own credit card. While there’s nothing wrong with having credit cards (I personally think everyone should have at least ONE for emergencies), you have to be careful how many you apply for.

You can get your free credit score online. It really is important to know your score, and keep an eye on it. Monitor your credit reports and immediately correct any mistakes.

My computer recently got hacked. Thankfully, it was just my e-mail; it could have been much worse. Identity theft runs rampant today, and it’s imperative to stay on top of it. Had my banking records been affected it could have been catastrophic. It was bad enough to get rid of the unwanted viruses on my computer; I can’t imagine having to restore ruined credit that was no fault of my own.

 
This is a sponsored psot.

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...