Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blown Away!!

THANK YOU.

Wow, you guys. I was (AM) so blown away by my day in the sun yesterday. I knew it would be cool, but it was AMAZING. Way beyond any expectation I had. I feel so.... validated!

I don't know why that is so important to me...but sometimes I feel like I blog in vain....that no one is really listening, or that it doesn't really matter. The kind, wonderful, supportive comments I got yesterday...I can't express my appreciation. I was on cloud nine ALL day!

One bummer was that one of my funniest stories (I think) didn't link correctly. So hopefully you will read it here....Dead Rooster

It really is a FUNNY story...unless you're a member of PETA, then you should probably skip it...

Again, THANK YOU!!! Yesterday is a day I will never forget. It may take a while, but I will get back to every.single.one.of.you. who commented. God bless you ALL!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely blog, such support is well-deserved. :)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

So happy that your day was perfect.

Margaret said...

I am so glad you had such a great day!

Jeanette said...

I'm blown away by your great spirit and glad I found your blog!

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...