Hey guys....I'm off in Ann Arbor today, so I thought I'd ask YOU some questions! I'll post my answers too, but please leave yours in a comment! Thanks!
1. What is your favorite sign of Spring?
For me it was to be daffodils. I just love seeing them popping up all over the place!
2. Did you remember to spring forward on March 14?
Yes I did, thank you very much!
3. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year?
4. If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant?
5. What is your least favorite insect?
I can't believe I really have to choose ONE...and although it is an arachnid, I will say spiders.
6. What U.S. state that you've never visited would you like to visit someday?
Montana. Without a doubt.
Alright guys, now it's your turn! What are YOUR answers? Have a great day...and if you think of it, shoot up a little prayer for me while I'm getting my treatment.
Have a wonderful day!