Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Few More Florida Memories

Here are a few more pictures of our Florida trip. I'm sure there will be more stories to come, as some of the horror fades...: ) It's just bizarre how things turn out sometimes...and it can be so tough to come back from something that disappoints you. I'm not just talking vacation here. People, pastors, churches, spouses, children...whatever. Disappointment to me is the most bitter of emotions. I'd truly rather be slapped than disappointed. But alas, life goes on. Here are a few beauties!


An amazing sunset. Reminded me of God's creative genius!

This is one of my favorites. The Atlantic coastline. Being from Michigan, you just don't see water like this, even at the Great Lakes. It was so simple: beautiful...peaceful...stunning!

The flamingos at Homosassa State Park. Gorgeous!


Getting dressed to go snow skiing, I mean , fishing! Brrr!!!

You really can't see much but the swelling, but there's a red curvy line and then purple down into my toes. This was the foot that rammed under the door in the bathroom at my mom's. If you're scratching your head, read this.
And if you REALLY want a laugh, read about the seagull.

Good thing I have a sense of humor!

1 comment:

Young Wife said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch! The picture of the coastline is gorgeous.

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...