Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thankful

Yesterday Karen and Kerry came over with Kerry's daughter Emma..
Playing hide and seek....Not sure who was seeking.....

.it was SO awesome to see them again.  Since Emma started pre-school and Karen started working part time, we don't see each other every week like we used to...and man, how I miss that!!  Miss Karen makes beautiful cakes....Check out her blog here.

THE yummiest chocolate cake with raspberry filling!!!
It was awesome.  Wonderful visit.  Plus Karen brought some meals AND made supper for us....Taco Cupcakes.  (No, not really cupcakes...)  She found the recipe on Pinterest!!

I'm so behind on my jewelry, so that's what I'm doing today...working like a madwoman. 

I will post pictures on my facebook page when I'm done.....Having a special right now (I'm going to extend it):  Buy one item at $15.00 or more, and get a second item of equal or lesser value at 50% off!!

Check it out! https://www.facebook.com/MGKerriJewelry

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...