Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mg Ups and DOWNS

So Sunday was a good day. Got up early, was able to curl my hair, get ready, go to church, come home, and bake a cake. VERY unusual.

Yesterday was a crappy day. Here's what I looked like by the end:
That's the "beauty" of this disease. One minute you're fine, the next, you have a droppy face that can't smile, double vision (thus the eye patch....whatdya think, do I make a good pirate or what? Arrr....) weak arms, legs, etc.
Still having issues with my back and ribs which is NOT helping. In a lot of pain...calling the neurologist today.
Whoo-Hoo.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jenxr77 said...

Hey Kerri,

We can be Pirate sisters...I just got my eye patch last week. I have a love/hate relationship with it.
Jen

Young Wife said...

Argh! I mean, that stinks. Praying for you.

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

So sorry to hear that! But did the cake taste good???

I'm thinking of you.

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's for Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com