Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time for a MEME!

I haven't done one of these in forever....so let's try one!

1. What's your favorite season, and why?

Mine is spring. Everything is new again. After all the snow and gray and brown yuck, the brilliant green of new grass and trees beginning to get their leaves refreshes me! The blooming flowers (even with my allergies!) are stunning.

2. If you could spend one day with anyone in history, living or dead, who would it be?

Have to be Jesus. I'd have SO many questions!

3. If money were no option, where would you vacation?

Colorado. Don't need anything fancy. The Rockies take my breath away.

4. If you could BE anyone in history, who would it be?

Martin Luther King Jr. He affected SO much change in this country. I tried to think of a woman I'd like to be, but he kept popping into my thoughts. What an amazing time in our history.

5. Tell us the story about a scar you have.

I have several from medical procedures due to being sick, but I'm most proud of my C-section scar. Jacob knows he came from my "tummy," and that the doctor opened Mommy like a present, and he was inside! The best gift of my life!

Now it's YOUR turn!!

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...