I'm totally stealing this from Margaret at The World As I See It. (Margaret's totally cool, go check her out!)
This is my Top 10 Pet Peeve List:
(In no particular order)
10. People who think more highly of themselves than they ought. We all put our pants on one leg at a time, so settle down.
9. Dogs that bark and bark and bark and bark. While I would NEVER use one of those no-bark collars, it's not like I haven't thought about it!
8. Commercials. I DVR everything so I can fast forward. Commercials are always loud and whatever Jacob sees, he wants. With no commercials, no whining!!
7. Unsolicited phone calls, ads, e-mail, etc. If I want your services or products, I will use them. If I don't, no amount of advertisement will get me to buy your product or service. In fact, the more you irritate me, the less likely I will be to use your product or service. So back off.
6. People who act like they know what's wrong with me, and what I should do about it. Unless you have myasthenia gravis or some other closely related chronic illness, zip it. You're not a doctor. (I should add a caveat here...people I love (or even like a lot) who offer helpful suggestions out of concern for me are not the same as people who act like they know everything.)
5. Not being closer to my family. (proximity) I live in the sticks, which has its benefits. I love not having neighbors being able to see in my windows or having their noses in my business. But it's a loooooooong drive to Egypt!
4. Whining. From children OR adults. Cowboy up.
3. People who drive like maniacs. Unless you're on fire, or bleeding to death, SLOW DOWN!!
2. Always having to cancel plans because of my health. You'd think after 10 years I'd get used to it, but I don't.
1. Wet countertops in bathrooms. I'm short, so my shirt always gets wet and it annoys me.
Tomorrow is the big giveaway! Make sure you check back!