Monday, August 8, 2011

Kerri's Kreations Presents

Pretty blue hoop earrings 1 1/2" $7.00
1 1/2" pink heart charm earrings.  $8.00
Medical Alert Bracelets $35.00

I am making Medical Alert Bracelets.  The heart charms have swarovski crystals around them.  The bracelets are made from Czech Preciosa glass crystals (clear) and colored Swarovski crystals (your choice of color).  The Medical Alert symbols are NOT engraved so you will need to get them engraved.  I purposely ordered them blank because we all have different things to put on them.  Let me know if you'd like one, and I will make it for you!

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...