At first when I looked up exactly what "bucket list" referred to (I mean, I knew it was a "goal" list), I was pretty freaked out. It comes from the English idiom "to die." So I was like, ewwww! I think I'll call it something else. But then I read further that the American idiom, and it's more like "kick the bucket," therefore, a list of things to do before you kick the bucket. (Yes, I'm always like this.)
So....without further ado, here is my bucket list:
1. To see my son know and love God.
2. To not just write, but publish, a book about my life with Myasthenia Gravis.
3. To see all of the continental United States.
4. To learn how to play the banjo. Well.
5. To adopt at least one child.
6. To homeschool my son through high school by age 16 (he's a genuis : )
7. To live in Colorado some day.
8. To learn sign language.
9. To learn Spanish (again) as I teach it to Jacob.
10. To earn a second Bachelor's or get a Master's in Theology or English.
How about you? What is ONE thing on your list?