Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day


Just wanted to say Happy Memorial Day, and thanks to all who have served and are serving. My nephew Daniel is deployed overseas now, and my niece and her daughter are staying with my sister and missing him every day.

Thank you to the families of those who are serving, and those who have fallen. Their sacrifice is not in vain. There are MANY who appreciate our troops, past, present and future, and owe a huge debt of gratitude that can never be repaid. God Bless You all, and may He keep you safe.

2 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I agree with this post so much! You understand it well...

Karen Mortensen said...

Amen. All the best to your nephew and his family.

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...