Sunday, July 3, 2011

Announcing....Kerri's Kreations!


Well I have a new "thing." I am making jewelry. I've seen so many cute things that I like, and have had other ideas that I wanted that I couldn't find anywhere, so I decided to try it myself.

I will be making mostly bracelets and earrings, and beaded hair clips. I will post more as I get more, but I wanted to display this MG awareness bracelet. Teal is the "color" for MG, and MY word for life is HOPE. I was overjoyed when I found these "HOPE" charms!

I JUST started, but I have a facebook page that needs to get like 30 people to "like" it before it has a web address. SO....if you would like to, you can click on the Facebook icon on my blog, and go to Kerri's Kreations, and like it. (But only if you really DO like it).

Ten percent of the proceeds from my jewelry (all jewelry) will be going to the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America Great Lakes chapter. So not only will you be getting beautiful jewelry, you will be supporting a good cause.

Here's a link!! Kerri's Kreations

Thanks, and have a safe and Happy 4th of July!

3 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. Going to Facebook now.

Rachel said...

You are so talented. I can't wait to place an order!

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

Liked you because I really DO and your jewelry is cool. Great good luck with it!

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...