Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Recovering

Hey everyone. I am recovering from my treatments. We did them on Wednesday, Friday, and the third one on Monday, and it seems to be better that way. I'm not as bad after three this time as I was last time. That one extra day in between really helps. Now if we can just get everyone's schedules together, we will be golden!

I posted a video on facebook and youtube...I forgot to make it go on my blog (I'm so tech-savvy, aren't I???) but here is the link if you want to check it out.

I think this is it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqH7rEiplnY&feature=feedfbc

2 comments:

Pitterle Postings said...

I am so glad that it was better this way! You just keep that thought!! Know and remember that you are thought of and loved.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

I hope you get better than this video shows you....You seem really exhausted. Hope you get better

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...