Monday, July 18, 2011

Kerri's Kreations!

Some of my latest work: Hair clips in purple and light blue.

This is a charm bracelet with the MG colors, and symbols. The snowflake is the symbol of MG because everyone who has MG is different. No two cases are exactly alike. This one also has the hope ribbon, a charm that says "inspire" and a cross.


Pretty in pink...or rose, or mauve...whatever you want to call it!
I would love you to stop by my facebook page and check out more of my stuff! Ten percent of everything sold will go to the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America's Great Lakes Chapter.
Check it out Kerri's Kreations!

1 comment:

Pitterle Postings said...

Those are nice Kerri! You do some good work!! How are you today?

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...