Friday, July 22, 2011

YAY! Boooo. YAY! Boooo. YAY! Booo......

The last few days have been just crazy. My friend from college (Tracy) is up visiting from Florida! YAY!

Right before she came out here, she was at her mom's on vacation, and broke her foot. Booooooo.

She scheduled her flights at PERFECT times for our family, and for Doug to not have to miss any work. YAY!

Her flight into Grand Rapids from Detroit was delayed over two hours. Boooooo.

Having Tracy here is SO awesome. Catching up, talking about the "good ol days." YAY!

The weather is SO stinking hot, we can't go anywhere. Booooo.

The Airway guy finally got out here with my cough assist and vent. YAY!!!

He didn't have all the parts for the vent to adapt to the trach (he thought what he had would work but it was off by just a smidgeon.) Booooo.

He came back yesterday, I tried the vent sitting and the table and it was amazing! YAY!!!

I tried it in bed last night and could only have it on for about 2 hours. Booooo. It take a lot of getting used to.

So again the roller coaster of my life continues........
Today is a little stormy, but it's supposed to be MUCH cooler. We shall see!

Oh, and a little announcement: for my 700th post, I will be having a giveaway! Stay tuned for more info!

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...