Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wiped Out

Had pheresis yesterday, thank the Lord only 2 sticks.  But it runs slower here than at U of M, so it's more taxing on my body, and I get sooo tired.

Then today we dropped Jacob off at a campground with the infamous "K's" (so together we make the 3 K's...) and their families....they invited Jacob to camp with them while I have pheresis and recover.  He is in heaven already...and as much as I'm looking forward to the peace, the break.....I miss him already!  Must be a mom thing.

Anywho.  Doug found dry rot under the sideboards on the house, so I have no idea what we're going to do now...there are so many options.  None of which I have the energy to deal with right now. I'll explain more when my eyes are staying open and a bit more focused. : )

No comments:

Love Changes Everything by Micah Berteau - A Book Review

If you're not familiar with the story of Hosea and Gomer in the Bible, it's really quite shocking.  Here's my brief synopsis...